Fire Safety, Maintenance & Protection Services
Essential Fire Safety Services are safety installations in a building that assist in reducing risk to life and property in the event of an emergency (such as fire), and are mandated in all large buildings. They include equipment and protective devices such as fire hose reels and fire doors. Take a look at AESM's fire protection and essential services below and contact us for a free quote today.
AESM’s Fire Protection Services
Fire safety equipment that we can maintain for you:
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Pumpsets
- Fire Hydrant Systems
- Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Occupant Warning Systems
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems
- Special Hazard Systems
- Delivery Layflat Fire Hose
- Fire Hose Reels
- Portable and Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blankets
- Passive Fire and Smoke Systems
- Fire, Smoke and Exit Doors
- Means of EGRESS and Paths of Travel to Exits
- Fire and Smoke Control Features of Mechanical Services
Australian Essential Safety Maintenance Services
When you hire AESM you can trust us to take responsibility for the day to day operations of your Essential Fire Safety Services. With AESM you will have access to:
- One (1) point of contact for all Essential Fire Safety Services inspection and maintenance needs.
- Identification of all Essential Safety Measures on Site.
- All relevant Log Books.
- Assistance to produce Annual Essential Safety Measures Report.
- Management and supervision of our specialist sub-contractors and fully qualified and registered trades people, i.e. Technicians, Electricians and Plumbers.
- Full 24-hour emergency service backup for any emergency breakdowns.
- A 2-hour alarm response service time throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area.