Fire Safety Services for Victorian Buildings
Essential Fire Safety Services are safety installations in a building that assist in reducing risk to life and property in the event of an emergency (such as fire), and are mandated in all large buildings. They include equipment and protective devices such as fire hose reels and fire doors.
Fire safety equipment that we can maintain for you:
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Automatic Smoke / Heat Venting Systems
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Delivery Lay Flat Hoses
- Emergency Warning and Intercommunication Systems
- Exit / Emergency Lighting
- Fire-Resistant Door sets
- Fire Hose Reels
- Fire Hydrant Installations
- Fire Windows
- Fire Mains and Water Supply Services
- Mechanical Ventilation Systems
- Management of Fire Precaution Features of Air
- Pressurising Systems
- Handling Systems
- Smoke and Heat Vents
- Portable Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets
- Smoke Dampers
- Smoke Control Systems
- Stand-by Power Systems
- Smoke Doors
Australian Essential Safety Maintenance Services
When you hire AESM you can trust us to responsibility for the day to day operations of your Essential Fire Safety Services. With AESM you will have access to:
- One (1) point of contact for all Essential Fire Safety Services inspection and maintenance needs.
- Identification of all Essential Safety Measures on Site.
- All relevant Log Books.
- Assistance to produce Annual Essential Safety Measures Report.
- Management and supervision of our specialist sub-contractors and fully qualified and registered trades people, i.e. Technicians, Electricians and Plumbers.
- Full 24-hour emergency service backup for any emergency breakdowns.
- A 2-hour alarm response service time throughout the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- On-site training to clients in the functions of fire service equipment and practical demonstrations in the use of fire hoses and extinguishers.
- Emergency Evacuation Training and Evacuation Plans if required.